ŌdeXa helps his Customers to identify, build and implement the road map towards the Excellence in Supply Chain Management to achieve substantial and lasting improvements.
ŌdeXa Supply Chain approach is perfectly integrated with the Manufacturing Approach and is structured across 7 axes:
- Value Chain Strategy determines how to link the Supply Chain Strategy to the Business Strategy
- Supply and Distribution Network Optimization define number and roles of facilities, in/outsourcing policies and transport modalities
- Route to Market optimizes types of sales, delivery and perfect order concept
- World Class Supply Chain Route covers the End-to-End Supply Chain by empowering the organizations as WCM does in Manufacturing.
A key aspects here is the number of analytical and simulation tools to optimize the inventory management and to optimize the cycle order-to-cash
- Sales & Operations Planning is the key best practice to integrate Demand and Supply
- Internal Logistic Process Improvement attacks the 7 wastes of the Perfect Value Stream within the factories, warehouses and transports
- Supply Chain Quick Scan identifies the areas with highest potential for improvement and highlights the performance indicators to measure filling the gap